- 30 Days written notice is required via our cancelation form available at reception.
- Your membership payments will be cancelled at the end of the billing cycle 30 days from the submission date of the cancelation form or on a future date you specify on the cancelation form.
- If you decide to reactivate your membership in the future, membership rates in effect at the time of reactivation will be applicable as membership rates are subject to change.
- Payments scheduled within this 30 Day period will continue to be processed as scheduled. All payments are non-refundable.
- CrossFit Access cancellation terms & conditions are subject to change at the discretion of CrossFit Access. Current & up to date terms & conditions will always be published on our website & in printed form in the gym.