Membership Hold Terms
- You have the option to put your membership on hold for any reason.
- Membership hold requests must be submitted no less than Ten (10) business days before your scheduled hold start date. Membership hold requests received later cannot be processed until after the forthcoming scheduled renewal payment. All membership payments are non-refundable.
- Hold periods longer than 30 days are for vacations only. If you need to hold your membership for longer than 30 days for any reason other than a vacation you maybe requested to submit a cancellation request.
- Upon expiration of the hold period that you select below, your account will automatically reactivate and regular membership payments will resume. If you wish to extend for longer you will need to submit another form before the current one expires, with the same conditions as above.
- If you choose to cancel your membership during the hold period, you are required to submit a cancellation request form which you can find here. If you choose to reactivate your membership after it is cancelled, membership rates in effect at the time of reactivation will be applicable (membership rates are subject to change)